On October 4 at 10:00 (+3 GMT) the author's cycle of lectures begins.
There will be 12 lectures and discussions in total. Once a month.
FOR WHOM AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
- for everyone who practices qigong, meditation and spiritual practices
- qigong instructors and image therapists
- scientists of various scientific fields
- people interested in developing practices
- for those who are interested in how wellness and healing directions work, based on the concepts of energy, yin-yang and image.
TOPIC OF THE FIRST LECTURE:
“Towards a holistic understanding of Zhong Yuan Qigong (ChYuQ) and Chinese Image Medicine (IM) in terms of philosophy, modern science, medicine and technology. Problems, contradictions, possible additions, synthesis and innovations”.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is holistic understanding
- On the holistic, semantic space of qigong and image medicine
- On the research integrative methodology of forming a holistic understanding and holistic semantic space Zhong Yuan Qigong and Image Medicine
- A brief overview of questions, lectures and discussions of the entire author's online cycle on the example of considering the figurative map of the meanings of Zhong Yuan Qigong and Image Medicine
- Answers on questions
ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF THE BIGUAN ONLINE COURSE:
Professor Serhiy Lupenko - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Computer Systems and Networks of Ternopil National Technical University named after Ivan Pulyui.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CYCLE OF LECTURES AND DISCUSSIONS:
- Familiarization of a wide audience of practitioners, qigong instructors, image therapists with modern scientific, philosophical, medical theories and technologies that can be useful for understanding spiritual practices and development.
- A scientific view and approach to the theory and practice of Qigong and Chinese Image Medicine to form a new and modern image of these wonderful systems of development, recovery and treatment.
- Involvement of scientists from different scientific fields for a comprehensive study of Zhong Yuan Qigong and Chinese Image Medicine as promising components of a holistic approach to human development and integrative scientific medicine of the future.
- Creation of conditions for the official recognition of ZYQ and IM as health-improving and medical folk practices in different countries.
- Assistance in the development of professional educational programs in the field of ZYQ and IM and their implementation at the international level.
- Attracting the attention of foundations and sponsors to finance research on ZYQ and IM, to create innovative products in the field of internal technologies for the development and health of a person.
Support financially the project - donate from a bank card, follow the link: https://www.liqpay.ua/ru/checkout/i14485975385
Subscribe online and get the schedule https://wep.wf/e7dscc